AmpMax 18650 3100mAh (Black)
- Original Panasonic cell from Japan
- Built-in protection circuit, guards against - Over-charge, Over-discharge and Over-current
- Triple MOS's for superior high current discharge
- Improved voltage stability due to low internal resistance
- PET sheath, environmentally friendly and not easy to crack
- Steel flat button design
- Voltage: 3.7V (4.2V when fully charged)
- Capacity: 3100mAh (discharged at 0.2C)
- Dimensions:18 mm x 68.5 mm (+/-0.3 mm)
- Current over-flow protection: 5A+
- Weight: 48g
The cell used can be discharged down to 2.5 volt, in my test I only discharges to 2.8 volt, i.e. I do not measure the full capacity. But then, not all lights will be able to use the full capacity.
This battery uses a good cell, this secures many things:
- The batteries does match in capacity, i.e. they can be used in series.
- The battery is very safe.
- The battery has the specified capacity.
There is not anything to say about this battery except it is a very good battery.
Notes and links