AmpMax 18650 3400mAh (Black)
- Original Panasonic cell from Japan
- Built-in protection circuit, guards against - Over-charge, Over-discharge , Over-current and short-circuit
- Triple MOS's for superior high current discharge
- Improved voltage stability due to low internal resistance
- PET sheath, environmentally friendly and not easy to crack
- Voltage: 3.7V (4.2V when fully charged)
- Capacity: 3400mAh
- Standard charge current 1700mAh
- Standard discharge current 680mAh
- Standard discharge cut –off voltage 2.5V
- Standard discharge cut –off current 30mA
- PCB protection trip current 10A
- Dimensions:18 mm x 68.5 mm (+/-0.2 mm)
- Weight: 48g
The cell used can be discharged down to 2.5 volt, in my test I only discharges to 2.8 volt, i.e. I do not measure the full capacity. But then, not all lights will be able to use the full capacity.
The battery is packed both in a box and in shrink wrap.
Very nice tracking between the two batteries.
This battery has higher capacity and better high current capacity than its predecessor (3100mAh/NCR18650A).
With the added protection it is a very good battery.
Notes and links