EnerPower+ 18650 2900mAh 3C (Blue)
- Panasonic NCR18650PD 2900 mAh
- Minimum capacity: 2800 mAh
- High Drain - this battery is made for high current (up to 10A) applications. With our 7A PCB this battery loses hardly any capacity on high discharge current
- Standard charging current: 580mAh for 5.5 hours to 4.2 V
- Maximum charge current 1450 mA
- Protection circuit: 7 A - For Flashlights with over 20 Wh
- Deep discharge protection: at 3V
- Raised positive nipple - Button Top
- Nickel base plate for added durability
- Panasonic Cell - UL - certification
- Diameter: 18 mm
- Length: 69 mm
- Weight: 48g +/- 1-2g
- With our own welding innovation the button-top would be weld directly on the cell - lower internal resistance and more robustness.
- CE certification
- Assembly "Made in Germany
This battery uses a new version of the Panasonic 2900 mAh cell designed for higher current.
The cell used can be discharged down to 2.5 volt, in my test I only discharges to 2.8 volt, i.e. I do not measure the full capacity. But then, not all lights will be able to use the full capacity.
The voltage and capacity at higher current is slighty higher then the old 2900 mAh cell (Use my comperator to compare).
The two batteries I got does show a very good match.
The higher voltage at high currents is a nice improvement to the 2900 cell.
The battery gets a very good rating.